9 Special Guests
- Canadian-based spoken word artist and arts-educator Greg Denie (AKA Poet Reason) is well known and well-respected for his ability to speak from the heart. It is this heart, in combination with courage and his relationship to personal struggle, that allows him to craft and present poems that are sincere, direct, and always deeply human. Greg is a sought-after performer, facilitator, motivational speaker and community animator.
Young Women Of Power
- Alison Springer is a professional youth speaker and Founder of the Young Women of Power Conference for teen girls. Alison’s passion is in helping young leaders discover the greatness that lies within, exchanging the status quo for a life of passion and purpose while placing high value on people. Her mission is to build a generation of confident youth to make positive choices that will shape and change their world.
Trina Eagle Tailfeathers
- Trina Eagle Tailfeathers, lives in Southern Alberta. She is from the Blood Reserve and is a traditional / contemporary Blackfoot artist. Art is her passion and she is an Art teacher currently working at the Middle School on the Blood Reserve. Her family consists of her disabled grandson, Cason, four dogs and five cats! She enjoys life and all that it has to offer and is looking forward to sharing her passion at the upcoming Youth Expo.
Kayla is an experienced Music teacher. She has been playing for the past 19 years. Having started music classes at age 3 yrs, she has since performed around the world and competed many times. Currently, she is coaching a local choir, a Barbershop Chorus, and teaching a Learn to Sing program as well as teaching piano and academics k-12
- A 16 year- old pilot who is one of the youngest Canadians to get her Gliders Pilot License. Despite being looked down upon due to her age and gender, Nicole persevered. Though she had experienced exceptionally tough life situations at a young age, Nicole continues to encourage others to pursue their passions despite any negative personal experiences.
Voice and Music
Kayla is an experienced Music teacher. She has been playing for the past 19 years. Having started music classes at age 3 yrs, she has since performed around the world and competed many times. Currently, she is coaching a local choir, a Barbershop Chorus, and teaching a Learn to Sing program as well as teaching piano and academics.
- Chantel is a founding member of Legacy One. She is a motivational teacher of dance and the arts who empowers students to realize their potential, overcome adversity and become influencers in their community. Chantel and Legacy One impacts youth through the urban arts using performances and workshops that encourage everyone to find their unique voice. Legacy One has inspired over 100,000 students across five countries!
Bio Coming Soon
Bio Coming Soon